By now everyone would have realised that US Moved to Daylight Saving Time (DST) this weekend. So, this means that starting weekend the time zone delta with the US will be one less hour.
Keeping this in view, I noticed that the time on my 'BLACKJACK' had not changed to the DST timings. Oh god.... thinking I had put the time update to manual I checked the settings. To my surprise it was set to 'automatic' and then it dawned on me that the mobile had failed me. As per my naive belief it should have changed to DST based on the settings.
This got me surfing the net and it lead me to the following microsoft site which had an update available for the Window Mobile devices.
You need to download the CAB file available.
I downloaded the file and my mobile changed to the DST timings immediately.
Hope this works for everyone.
FYI: I use the AT & T network.